Monday, July 24, 2006

WasTed!/Mangaszz

Yo watzap...this week is going to b a very Busy week 4 me since im about to have my driving Lesson and usual Job to do in Canaan Land .... but on Sunday i had some Free time and my school mates Decieded to Meet up at 2 o'clock...acctaully i decieded the time . But right after Service some thing came up ... there was a singing audition... so completly forgetting about the meeting and i went 4 the audition and IT Was horrible but luckily i wasnt the worst nyak nyak . witout looking at time ot was 2 15 ... but luckily my one of my friend was at Ampang point shopping and i went with him to Wangsa Maju LoL ... after the meeting they asked me if they could come to my House to lepak /since i got my ps2 n a computer after that they all started playing until they slept over at my House .... coz Sim was like reading manga non stop ....like NAruto on his cheeck aik if u wana DL this Manga here try www.narutocentral.com






<< Bleach dat guy there is Ichigo wont let u see his real face!!www.bleach7.com
<<< this 1 is Tsbasa Reverior sumthing i 4got LoL if u wan Dis try www.bwys.net

Haiz i think this 3 eonugh di i also Lz to put more nyak nya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home