Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Onwed!!!

Ah doi what a day its already 11.15 n tmr i have to go 4 P lesson (Driving Exam)tommorow its going to be A hardCOre situation Every1 is going to B sooo SCARED and the IDIAN JPJ dude is going to drive every1 back after the exam Coz they FAILED!! I mus Pass this Coz i simply Promise Serene and Jocelyn that i would Bring them to mamak if i get my P ... and im about to start Colldge Soon so MUST PASS PLZ GOD GIME DIVINE BLESSINGS TO PASS .... not onli that My computer My Kena Virus ......OOH THE PAIN!! now i hav to reformat the Comp AGAIN and i need buy a new Hard DRive that Cost 300 RM and dont 4get the Casing ITS 150 rm all together 450 Rm all my PLKN (NS= nasional service) also cannot even buy 1 haiz.....and today when i was walking my DOG .... my buddy here Rhumba Saw his Girlfriend name'd ROXXY and he Drag me all over the road trying to catch His Gf now i got few cuts on my hand Great right? ok la nights readers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home