Saturday, July 29, 2006

whats worship??

Helo readers i am currently at my Mothers Kumpung which is the east cost of Malaysia called Terengganu. Why do i choose this Topic mostly its Because when i was on my way to my hometown (a whole 5 hour drive) my Mom had a Cd with a very speacial Sermonc on worship...the preacher is a Singaporean born American ... the examples of worship that he said about was what a normal believer of God will do ...but there is something that caught my attention is by fulfilling someone's Disire ... what a weird Massage but since its just a massage, it wouldn't hurt just to listen, and what i got is by Worshiping God is also Through SEX* (kids if u dont Understand the meaning please use the Dictionary or dont Ask) as Married Couple ....of coz thats only one of his example but after a while i realised that fulfilling someone's disire ... doesn't have to be only Sex it can be other things like how my Sister would feed me ... while i was sleeping(since i LOVE FOOD that would mean she's fulfilling my Desire) ... (wasabi) trying to wake me up but i don't think thats fulfilling my desire....or the time when i was in the morning market the Fish Monger was giving my mom Fishes to bring it back Home. is that worship? since he is fulfilling my moms wishes ? nahh my mom had to Pay for it ... or when the time my cuz n sister was Spamming I love you to caroline while blowing breath of petai at me while i fulfill thier desire to hav fun... im not too sure about all this but God wants me to know by Fulfilling someone's Desire is to love what you do and what u give n who you give to ...... anyway so when your worship leader said he wants u to worship with him don't get him wrong please!!!ty 4 reading

1 Comments:

Blogger SHOE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home