Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Long or short? december...

Yo! Hows life? Aniway this is about me n this Awakening Camp which was Help by the YA RCKL and Surprisingly it was Great… need more days la rite??? Onli the committee die onli heard that had enough of sleep … 5 hours ? anyway will tell u in a paragraph …

Dec 15(not so sure about the Date tembak sikit la ok?)… the Rooms were confirm that Me,Jeremy,John Ruben, Alvin,kears, And shar wei(is dat how u spell Pervert? Hope he doesn’t see this hehe) talk about being the Best Room ever it was SOOO chun but of coz the Committee had their own rooms again.. 2 ppl haiz.. so unfair.. anyway…. That was all for that day…

Dec 27… and finally the day has Finally reached, I had to woke up n go to church about 645 …that’s early. Man… we had to bring the instrument down and all shove it inside the bus ,,,,Btw.. I had to Go with Dan Loo to PD which is so so so….. how you say… erm… not cool … I wana go in the Bus!! But oh well so we’re all soo excited… like Ya MAN!!!wen we reached there… Anyway everybody’s first impression is… What Kind of place is this… macam Pergi NS(trust me Ns Looks So much cooler…) well so much for that ,but the rooms is not really a Bad place since its kinda big wit Air conditioning … so what happened is that there is 2 toilets and A basket ball court outside.. sooo Cool… after admiring the stuff… we went over to the Hall area to shift the Music instrument … (I actually brought my luggage there.. so dum..) Just thinking about you Cant Jump in the hall is giving the impression about wat kind of place izzt… but cool it was like Catholic Church…wit those Cool long Benches which we use to sleep on in Ns and has those Cushion thing which I think its cool (can do Indian dance wit it.. onli Russle Peter Fans will know this..) and that’s enough for Introduction…. Now it’s the games time… wow its cool we had to play some treasure hunting game… which was… im not sure about it………. But it was so tiring.. (lots of running) and of coz there was 4 Groups… Blue Red yellow and erm.. Green .. well Iggy (Ignatius) thought it would be Fun to see All of Us Go nuts… (imagine every1 starts Shouting at each other )… 4 no reason…. Well theres actually a reason something to do with Finding out somebody’s true self in a game or sumthing.. if that was wat he intended to do… He really got us Cornered… well and if you thought that was CraZy…. Not knowing it was my Birthday today..(actually I noe but dono how to say…) well anyway not knowing they will actually do sumthing to me … (thought they might actually attack me at night..) BOOM somebody grab me from behind … somebody is holding my Body parts…..( HANDS and LEG onli…) .. Somebody.. was tying my leg n hands…. End ending up… Everybody is Enjoying the Scene… well that didn’t end Just like dat… Some Body… back stab our friend Daniel Loo and now Somebody Tied him n hold him and do everything to him..(you know wats the most annoying part of this operation??? Its wen they ask you to relax.. wen ure not moving a muscle except for Supporting yourself from Falling…)well that didn’t end… we Got PAWNED!!! By eggs… 7 eggs all tgr.. if im not wrg.. 5 on me 2 on Daniel.. (there was eggs in my EYES n NOSE….) why is there 5 eggs on me I donoe…. Well then we had to hop all the way to the beach( ah I 4got to mention we had icebreakers on the Beach..)and wash ourselves .. well that was the End of day one… ah I 4got we had a preacher Name Pastor CW(Clamen wong) lol.. in Session 1 (worship was lead by Daniel Sim) and we at night… we Played Foot ball… on A Basketball court.. cool huh? Anyway I SCORED 1 GOAL BUAHAHA so as I was saying.. my Room is the best… but.. wen it comes to Toilet and shitting it’s the Worst ( Ask JR n kears ) Jeremy is the King of Pangsai (gilian is pangsai queen shhh don’t tell her ) so as the story.. Continue… the reason why we cannot sleep… Jeremy is trying to send Sms which his phone is Screwed up dono y cannot send, n Jr is sending Sms like craZ which can send.. n of coz me 2 la but mine in silent mode … Imagine a error n Successfully sent Sony Erricson Sound at the Same time… SoOo annoying Oyea Before I 4got … I wana Thank Meg n Ash 4 the super Chun wallet and the Glowing name Key chain tytyty.. well as time Fly we slept…

Dec 28

So I guess its like early in the morning had to go to Devotion group (leader = Iggy) had lots of food after that then we started our 2rd session which worship was lead by Eddy the Edwin lol and Sermon is still by P’s Clament Wong … so as the session ended we Played Games again!! 4gotten wat games we played di.. again.. all I know that it was fun Lol well after that we had dinner rest 4 while played in the beach and of coz practice 4 the 3rd session which im Worship leading what a bummer had to wait 4 shawns group to end their practice 1st … so as I was saying right after that was so cool till the time wen I realize we don’t use the paper thing anymore and we’re in the Computer age where you need to put lyrics in the Computer as well Lol … Thk you P’s Lisa …she starts asking every1 to do things like smelling pplz armpits and stuff lol…. And the worst is when she ask 4 Lips to Lips contact… and I start running around kissing everyone (fake la of coz…) I even Kiss PS LISA omg I can feel Pastor Ronnie with the parang(or bible wtv..) coming after my NECK lol…thinking that was cool after my lyrics is done I owned the worship with the presences of the Lord surrounding the youths of the Camp as we feel the Need to worship … but then mistakes happens n I start singing out of tune Lol well that’s ok LoL well after that is the Presentation Time buauhahah … Each group have to act according to a Bible scripture and Speak of the Devil when I wasn’t hoping 4 it … WE got SAMSON and DELILAH…. AGAIN….!!! Maybe there’s a Curse of Delilah surrounding me or hunting me …. (Acted as Delilah in Rock camp…) well since its like this… I have to direct and act as Delilah again which was quite cool but just that we drag the story abit too long ……….green team won … wee but oh well at least it was fun haha

Well after that… we played a Night game … freaking fun game… but the prob is that IGGY Lied To me !!! malas to explain u ask him y..!! anyway that was the end of the day so guess Tmr is the Last too well I enjoyed the camp Everybody else did Lol so Cizo ppl !!

That’s all for the Awake camp 4th session not worth mentioning Lol ( JK) anyway

31th of Dec…

what else is there to talk about? Sunday we go to church and we came back… Lol ok fine so it’s not that dull Just that all the mamaks are closed and there’s no where to go… so … wat to do? Waiting in Pelitas till the food is ready.. about 11 something and then we went through some Photo in Iggy’s Lap top which was soo cool (seeing Daniel doing the Stuns on his presentation… Noah’s wife’s Bo*** Lol) well after that had a drink n went back home .. kinda early today.. well because we have heroes who planed to take their computer over to play some DOTA … didn’t work out as usual..so instead of that… we went to Foot Ball … weee scored another goal .. soooo happy Lol well after that I got to take the Car out (camry) went over to Angie’s house( Water drinker 4 short Cow fei) then thk god 4 Angeline since she was in my car.. she showed me the way TO a places called… Rondeuzeu … ( Is that how u spell it?) well food was Awe some… But I was soo dum to order such a Lame meal.. well since Angie gave me her fries n sui li n kevan game me their Greens… guess its not too bad after all Lol well after that hmm… Its HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! well after that’s over we played a game called.. Taboo freaking chun game…Kam fwei came out wit a chun idea… which was the losing team drink a whole Big water bottle … you think that’s nothing huH? 30 mins later…. Kam Fwei on the Floor begging us to let him go to the toilet… sweating Cold sweat… wat a game imagine that you have to Act out some lame word which u don’t know at all… like erm.. Silicon Thread … how u act dat out? Or say it out? Well after that’s over we’re all heading back home and went to sleep lol( some body thought of the idea of playing Dota sommore … smart fellow)

1 of January 2007….woke up at 11 35…. CraP!!1 workers luncheon is at 12 oclock… Dan loo Called.. omg his On His waY??? Freak new record 5 mins take bath brush teeth n do ehem….. n wear nice clothing… not bad.. well after that we went there and Party!! Well the Food just keep coming… can’t finish the food 4 the 1st time wey…well after that… we thought of a Crazy idea… we went to a Movie??? (night in the Museum) actually I getting quite lazy to blog di… so this is wat we do ok? (Btw Sorry Meg n Ash lol I never thought of the idea about all boys thing Lol)

4 Comments:

Blogger Oliver said...

lol what kind of post is that full of errors and i got a hard time reading it but anyways that was a one hilarious post........

6:04 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

No One is Perfect Brother BUahahah Good Excuse ya?? LOl

1:58 PM  
Blogger Sodapickles said...

Dude!! It's like, understanding Sanskrit. >.<

You're gonna confuse everyone in court when you become a lawyer. Lol. So much for justice when you're around. :P

4:00 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

LOL fine let me try another Nxt time ... haiz..

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home