Saturday, October 28, 2006

Holidays huh...

Happy Holidays People 1st to All My Brothers from the Middle of the earth!! India…. And too all the 2nd to all the Dudes Who SOKONG BUMI!!!! Anyway..Went to Malacca wey … what a Crowded area we actually went to this Town area Full of shops not to mention full of people den … 1st shop we have the Chicken Balls Rice store… full of people inside the shop… next shop was the Nyonya (is dat how u spell it??) Restaurant masuk onli everything habis di … and the Auntie was Like ( SAU TONG SAU TONG!!!) << the there was people Lining up 4 summore Chicken Rice BaLLS!!! Whats so nice about chicken rice balls man/... its not even Chicken….but the next shop was amazing…. There was no more Chicken rice balls….. but there was still ppl lining up 4 a SIT?? And this time every1 was like holding a Umbrella outside the hot sun… even the foreigner was thinking about what were they buying?? More balls??? Well dat was My Hols .. wasted 1 day in Malacca Suppose to Look my Aunties.. but my dad 4got they way n he 4got their Hp Number…. Awesome…. Well at night My friends from High school Rue ,Sim, and hoke came to my house all brought their Lap tops wow Dota All night Man Lol then nxt day played Bowling and Basket ball… at least I did something heh… anyway gtg People my bed Calls …Nightss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home