Saturday, August 12, 2006

wats life in NS?

Ok Here goes Nothing what do you think of PLKN(PUSAT LATIHAN KHIDMAT NEGARA in English Is called NS = National service) you go there you go bald u come back you still bald …….. well theres actually Nothing Much about this NS its actually a waste of time , time is precious and it actually takes away 3 months of complete time to find work or start studying. As 4 me I was placed in the second badge its cool la I guess knowing all sorts of people . Like what is given below

>>>> Climb on Roof?



>>>>> eat Nice Food?(sorry no other pictures of disgusting food)
>>>>>acting as terrorist?


>>>>Posing!!!?



Actaully its dats not all but 4 me to explain 2 u its like 5 hours but i should jus share one of my experience that is nxt time Buhahaha aniway gtg cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home