Friday, March 21, 2008

Addicted to freedom (someone)

who would have thought.. Freedom can be gone in Just a blink of an eye. thinking life is just full of one's self and things will just be awesome.
Well Parents gone 4 2 months is Awesome, i get to have car For myself, No curfew ,go for any Movies anytime, i even went to Ipoh for some reasons. Man Freedom really is great..

Freedom has it flaws too..and you start to really miss what has been there all the while

I just realized i have no money cause.. i can't ask for money any time i want.

My Recent Vocabulary is "i am broke"

went i walk in the Kitchen i see OMG rats.. (who's going to help catch the rat?) I did try catching it..

with my Partner(not my sister) Rhumba my dog.. but heck i wish he could just jump on the table.

I also just realized i have been eating maggi mee For 3 meals a day for the past 2 days.(sometimes got makan wit Daniel loo la)

sometimes i can't even use an excuse like( sorry cant go since my mom dont allow.)


I miss everything that has passed but everything has its place. you cant get what you always want.

And i guess because of this freedom i went to Ipoh and Cause some trouble to some one cause their brain to melt down n tears has been wasted on some thing like me.sorry

I wish i can be In IMAX all the time.or in some old house with a Freaking Cold Air-con where the room is beside the Road..(vroom how to sleep) swt. with someone.(favorite color)


i miss CS-ing with someone.Nandrea.. sorry i wish everything can stop(Psalms 66 v10-20)

But i guess this freedom has made me realized whats important in life and there is a sign of maturity .

13 Comments:

Blogger Melody On said...

hi nicky

3:11 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

hi melody
hehe lol

6:37 PM  
Blogger Sabrina Lah! said...

ehh...... ure tagged

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS BLOG SUCKS D;<

5:58 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

hmm siapa ni?

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Anonymous please do not insult on people's Blog if you cant even Show your real Name .Cause if i ever i find out who you are.

-Greg

6:09 PM  
Blogger Melody On said...

O.O

8:28 PM  
Blogger Justin Yap said...

you could delete that, nick!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Sabrina Lah! said...

YOU WENT TO IPOH AND U DIDNT TELL ME????!?!?!?!??

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick!!!!!! Dya noe that my fave colour is GREEN??? Alaa.. Didya mean me??? Hehehehehe.. Cheh.. In case u 4got.. I was dere too okie.. Mua miss cs-ing la.. Sigh.. Nway, tcare ya pal!! ^__^

~shenly~

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick!!! Oh yea, FREEDOM is great!!
But there are limits u noe.. *sob* I'm gonna experience col life soon.. I'm sooooooo excited!!!! Yet i'm so nervous!!!! Apa ni.. eish eish.. hehehe.. CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. I like spammin.. or is this tagging??? What's da diff?? Aiyo.. Ciao..~~

~shenly~

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're tagged!!!
Anyway, what does that mean?? hehe..

~shenly~

11:30 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

hahaha shenly u rock! n i dont understand a word ure trying to say LOl !

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home