Thursday, August 03, 2006

whats evil@good?

Sorry for the late updates … been busy or you can say Lazy .it was since my Big Sister came back and everything became very busy but the sad thing is , she is leaving on the 14 of august… That is like ,less the 3 weeks coz of that…she would ask me to watch movie with her go shopping with her play PS2 wit her . Well she was SOOO NOOOBIE …even by watching her I feel like crying(all gamers will feel the same way) but its fun being with her (even if she talks too much) and the worst part is she disturbs me while I am sleeping ……….. if u are thinking (oh how bad can it be Imagine all the light pointing at your face blanket snatched Pillows snatched and 2 fans at full blast facing u ) but oh well she is my sister …….. anyway that’s all I would like to share this moment ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Teoh said...

yr sis sounds like fun... hehe.. anyway u've been tagged by.. me!! haha.. go check my blog..ciaoz..

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home